Thursday, October 24, 2013

Swapoween Reveal!!

Swapoween is one of my favorite blog swaps all year, and So I was SUPER excited to get my package from Morgan Elise. Morgan was an AMAZING swap partner, and she picked out some great items for me!

 

Swapoween 2013 036As I was opening the box my Penni Puppy had to come check it out. Swapoween 2013 041First thing in the box was House Hunter’s Bingo. This is one of my FAVORITE shows to watch and I am super looking forward to playing along!!

 

Swapoween 2013 046Swapoween 2013 058Swapoween 2013 048Then I got an Orange stamp pad, and Adorable J stamp and some cute brown cards and envelopes, I can’t wait to make some fun cards to send off to  my family and friends back in SC!

Swapoween 2013 053 I got glow in the dark foaming handwash, which is great because I actually was needing to run out and get some more!


Swapoween 2013 054 Super Cute Halloween Tissues for my purse and school bag!

I mentioned I LOVE Candy Corn, in fact Chocolate Candy Corn and Caramel Apples are my FAVORITE for Halloween!

Swapoween 2013 050Swapoween 2013 047

I have been wanting to try out one of these for a while, so I now have a Cute Skull Plug in and Candy Corn Melts!! They smell sooo yummy!!

Swapoween 2013 051Candy Corn Baking Cups, which will be PERFECT for the Halloween Funfetti Cupcakes I am making for our photo critique on Halloween. Swapoween 2013 059AND Caramel Apple Pops and Chocolate Candy Corn!!!!!

 

Thanks Morgan!! I Loved EVERYTHING!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

what an awesome box of goodies

Lulu and Sweet Pea said...

LOVE the House Hunter's bingo game! I love watching that show too...or pretty much anything on HGTV or the DIY network. Looks like you got some great stuff! I love doing swaps but haven't done one in a while. Makes me want to sign up for one again now!

Miss Angie said...

I love it! I LOVE the skull plug, how fun! Thanks for joining us!

Beth W said...

WOW- how awesome! I didn't even know they made glow-in-the-dark handwash (yay!), and the skull plug-in looks so festive. Yay! We're so glad you and Morgan Elise hit it off....thanks for joining us for this one, and happy Bingo playing! :D

BrittanyAlecia said...

Any chance of sharing that pie scrub recipe? ;) You had a great swap partner and love the skull warmer you received!

Unknown said...

Now I'm craving caramel apple pops! What a great swap package! I adore that wax warmer. I'm dying to know where she got it from!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...