Monday, October 21, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® Active Series Insoles!

 

I have been trying to get back into fitness lately. So when Influenster sent me the new Dr. Scholl’s Active Series insoles as a free Voxbox, I was really excited to try them out.

They were REALLY comfy and they have great arch support which is something I look for in insoles.

They were really easy to fit into my shoes, BUT I would say that they run small, I was sent sizes 4-8 and they fit perfectly with no trimming in my size 6 Adidas running shoes. So I would say be careful of that fact.

I spend a lot of time on my feet at work and they have really helped me to not want to cry when I get home from my feet being sore!

What do you do to make your feet more comfy?? I’d love to know.

 

*This product was sent to me for use and review by influenster All opinions expressed in this review are mine, and honest based on the use of this product. *

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...