Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Someday I Will…

The Daily Tay

Someday I will…

Get Married, this is something that I always have wanted to do. I know I don’t need it, but I want to be married.

Have a family. I promised myself as a kid I would have a large family, and the fact that I haven’t started worries me, particularly with my health issues.

Like myself, physically. I am not proud of my body or happy with it, I really need to work on making my body something that I can be proud of.

Travel The World.

I will see Venice

The Bridge of Sighs, Venice Italy

Rome

Trevi Fountain, Rome, Italy...  Been there, want to go again! #irresistiblyItalian

Paris

Someday

Japan

COUNTRY-BASED SOLUTIONS Japan has  Uses renewable electricity. and they have decreased energy use by 5% since 2011. Japan is also a very well known country for its high quality technology and has such a great influence on other countries as well that can adapt their energy saving ways. 

and so many other places!!

I will have enough money to feel secure and not need to live paycheck to paycheck

I will have a home that feels like my home.

I will not owe any money for loans or past due bills and might even have good credit!

 

 

And you know these things might happen…you know…

Are you still waiting for "Someday"? How many days, weeks, months, or even years have you lost forever to "Someday" waiting for it to arrive? It is here! Today is "Someday"! Stop waiting and wasting all your precious days! Start living your "Someday" right now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traveling that would be so nice, I hope you get to go to all those places and more. Italy is on my travel dream list too.
Ronda

lil desiqua said...

I would love to not have any money worries and have all my dang loans paid off! Someday! Great list :)

Liz Nelson said...

Venice and Rome are both amazing. Venice was my favorite. Someday I will live there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...