Monday, October 14, 2013

Musical Monday

Musical Mondays
I blame todays music completely on Miss Angie from My So Called Chaos, If you haven’t seen her post she is talking about super sexy Tim Curry and that tagged this movie in my mind, One of my favorite Halloween Films and TV shows to watch!
The Worst Witch!
 
such an adorable little movie. And the books were fun to read as a kid too!
 
 
 
And Tim Curry as the Grand Wizard... What do you think? What are some of you favorite Halloween movies/songs?

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Tim Curry is such a genius! I always forget all of the amazing roles he has played. Did you know that he plays the Devil (Darkness) in the movie Legend? So much amazing costuming in that movie I can't even stand it.

Miss Angie said...

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh! I looooooove this movie, and HELLO MORE SEXY TIM CURRY. I love you for posting this!

Thanks for linking up!

said...

The worst witch is one of my all time favorite movies!!

Janie said...

I've never seen that movie, but I LOVE Tim Curry. love love love.

Boots and Yoga Pants said...

I LOVE HALLOWEEN MOVIES!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...