Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DIY Fall Pie Scrub

I got a few emails about this after the CGSwaps Swapoween reveals went up. So I figured why not share it with everybody!

Now I know I am not the only one that has a recipe similar to this and honestly I have no clue where I got it from, probably a magazine, but I’ve been using this recipe for a few years now!

It is basically a simple recipe and I usually go by the size of the container for the amount I use but I made a batch with a smaller container then normal for this post, if you make a larger batch just adjust accordingly!!

 

For my Pie Scrub you will need,

1/2 white sugar,

1-2 cups brown sugar

3 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice.

2 tablespoons cinnamon (optional but I like the extra fally smell and cinnamon plus it helps plump skin, fight acne and Eczema!)

mix these ingredients well place in an airtight container and then when you are ready to use take some and mix with coconut, olive, grape seed or any kind of oil you want, or my go to it to mix with a yummy smelling body wash.

You get super smooth, soft skin and it smells divine!!

 

I’d love to see pictures if you make it, tag my instagram!! OR leave me a comment and let me know how you like it!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...