Friday, December 12, 2014

Angel Reads: Earls Just Want to Have Fun

 

Shana Galen is an author I adore so when Net Galley offered me the opportunity to read and review her book Earls Just Want To Have Fun, I was thrilled. Marlow is not your usual heroine, she is spunky and a pickpocket and was kidnapped as a child. Marlow is also a little bit of a brat and can be a bit of the B-word. I didn’t love her the whole book but she grew on me. Max was a little stiff and not a hero I immediately fell for, I love the fact that these two did not fall in love at first sight, that they had to work at their relationship. I love how both characters had flaws and evolved over the story and that they were not perfect cookie cutouts of what a hero and heroine should be!

21898799

Would you read this one? I liked it!

This book was provided for free for my honest opinion from net galley, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...