Saturday, December 20, 2014

Review Extravaganza 2014 Part 1!!!

 

 



 

I talked about my reaction to the #BeautyIs campaign and how even though I like the message I don’t personally see a difference that the company is doing.

I did my 1st ever photo an hour!! I need to do more of these!

I talked about my child like attention span and posting some cosplay images from the Anime Blue Remix!

I had a little vent about the health of Kensei’s dad. (who is doing MUCH better now)

I posted my first Angel Reads of the year!

I’m the Kinda Girl Who

I celebrated Love Your Pet day!

I vented about my job .

I recapped all the books I read in January

I talked about some of my fears for Lung Leaving Day.

I participated in the Big 20/20 event and posted my recipe on Homemade Chicken Pad Thai with a twist!

I talked about my dream wedding and ball gowns,

Made my March Goals,

 

 

I love doing these recaps!! 

1 comment:

Emmy said...

LOVE the photo an hour idea! Totally going to do that sometime next year.

Glad you are recapping with us!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...