Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Top Ten Things I Want For Christmas

So this Christmas I feel not really in the Christmas spirit, I am not sure why, but it hasn’t really felt like the night before Christmas Eve for me, either the weather or just my mood, and I also know that I will not really be getting any Christmas gifts this year due to financial reasons. So here is my top 10 list for Santa to bring me:

10. My family, I really miss them and think that it would be nice to see them this year

9. Some paid vacation, I would love to have a paid break from work.

8. The winning lottery numbers, I would like to pay my bills with the winning lottery numbers

7. Books, a lot of books to read

6. People I can trust

5. A relaxing weekend

4. some meds so I don’t feel ill all the time

3. a wedding dress

2. everything planned for my wedding,

1. a week where I can just sleep, and catch up on life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...