Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill In


1. Oh, I am so annoyed! I am having to deal with the worlds loudest and most annoying family reunion at the hotel!
2. I lothe changes, big and little.
3. During classes, I think about random cute anime figures all getting together in one room and amuseing me.
4. Miley Cyrus had a 20 year old male sleep over ; are you kidding me??? What were her parents thinking??
5. Right now I'd like to be Thinner.
6. My Camera is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Hopefully going to see Bride Wars and Inkheart, tomorrow my plans include Work and Sunday, I want to Sleep, but I will be at work from 7-11!

2 comments:

Heidi Jo the Artist said...

You have a fun blog! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Have a great weekend!

Heidi Jo the Artist
http://swirlsofcreativity.etsy.com
http://swirlsofcreativity.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Isn't it spelled "loathe" rather than l-o-t-h-e? Just sayin'.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...