Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wedding Planning!!!

Okay so first I am not planning MY wedding because Kensei has not proposed yet.

So Even though I am majoring in psychology and photography M has decided that because she has no clue what she is doing, and she will be in Japan for most of the year that her two maids of honor, my and her sister T are going to be her wedding planners. The bad thing about this is T is only 15 years old so she's already said she won't be much help. M is also not going to be much help is seems. She is completely indecisive, wants everything perfect and wants everything as Cheap as possible. I don't really know her fiancee Navy Boy all that well so I don't know what he likes or what he doesn't like or what he wants. Also because M is going to be in Japan for most of the year she wants to be surprised but personally I think that she should be involved so that everything will go well. M also has no budget and not in the good spend whatever you want way. If anyone has any advice or suggestions I am open to and welcoming them all! I have less than a year to make this perfect and I am not quite sure how it will work out!

~Angel

2 comments:

Keely said...

My suggestion would be for her to wait until she can participate. But that's just me ;)

Anonymous said...

Navy Boy is evil. *growls* You know, PLPN, I would have wanted you to be my maid of honor, too, but I guess that can't happen, can it? Cuz you're gonna be in Memphis. So sad...

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...