Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where Were You...?

Years down the road people will ask me "Where were you when President Obama was inaugurated?" and my response will be to pause and think about it and answer, "Most likely class." Yes I missed one of the most important Historical events of my life time because of the non-snow day. I was sitting in my American History class listening to my professor talk about the fact that we should have been recording the inauguration but thinking that because I was at work all night long I didn't record the inauguration and so I would only catch the news bits that were on late at night.

According to CNN, NBC, ABC, and WLTX I missed a wonderful speech and should have been there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww. I feel sorry for you. I saw it. lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...