Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday Meme's

Okay Well Things to today today!!!


Saturday Six!

Do you consider yourself healthy?
No, not really especially with my lifestyle and eating habits.

Do you exercise?
Not as much as I should, I take the stairs to classes, and walk around my work, but that's it.

Are you careful in what you eat?
No, I eat Roman Noodles, Peanut Butter and Jelly a lot.

Have you started a diet recently?
Yes, but I am not good at sticking to it.

Do you know your BMI (Body Mass Indicator)?
44.3 which is REALLY BAD

Do you know your what your calorie intake should be a day?
2,072, but I know I go WAY over it


Saturday Social Rules:
Post your answer to the Saturday Social question(s) in your blog. Be sure to put in a link to this entry and the blogger who tagged you too!
Come back, sign Mr. Linky and why not leave me a comment too ;)
Tag your friends... better yet, tag a stranger (what better way to meet someone new!) You can tag 1 or 100, it is up to you. The more you tag, the more you will meet.
Visit other Saturday Social participants by clicking their names in Mr. Linky!
Hopefully when all is said and done you will have met some new bloggers, gained a few new readers and had fun!
Happy Socializing!

Today's Saturday Social Question:
Have you ever broken a bone in your body?


Yes, I broke my leg in three places and pulled my ankle off of the bones when I was 18 years old. I was rushing to get ready to go clubbing with some friends, I had previously been to young to go and I was excited, I had gotten off of my waitressing job and was rushing to get dressed. the company that installed the air conditioner installed it backwards and it was leaking though the vent in my bathroom, I slid on the puddle and slammed my head against the tub, when i came to I looked at the leg and realised something wasn't right, so I tried to move it. That's when it hurt. I had to get pins and screws put into my leg and was laid up for almost a year before I was able to walk on it again.
I haven't broken anything else but I have fractured and twisted ankles and wrists an awful lot!

The Saturday Special

~ Words Ending in TER ~ I Say You Answer~
1. What Better...Way to spend a Rainy Saturday Afternoon than Blogging Memes
2. A Letter...Is a wonderful way to communicate with others and is quickly becoming a lost art form
3. The Center...of the universe
4. My Computer...has no powercord so I have to use the slow one at work.

Saturday Six


1. If you could recycle only one of the following, would you be most likely to choose paper, aluminum cans or plastic containers?
Paper, because more trees mean more oxygen in the air

2. Check out your bathroom: what color are the metal fixtures: silver, gold, bronze, or pewter?
Silver

3. When cooking, do you prefer non-stick surfaces or traditional surfaces? Do you have more copper-bottomed pots or stainless steel?
Non-stick and they are all enameled bottoms.

4. Take the quiz: What’s Metal Are You?
You Are Copper
You are provocative and challenging. You help people realize who they really are.
You live a very balanced life. You always take time for love and art.

You are both a powerful and generous person. You always have time to give back.
People find you to be incredibly ethical and loyal.



5. Consider the jewelry you wear most often: is it gold, silver, platinum or something else?
I wear mostly Gold and Silver

6. Have you ever had a piece of jewelry turn your skin a different color? Did anyone else notice before you did?
Yes, Green and I got a rash from a nickel chain on my neck, no one noticed before I did but the rash wouldn't go away for months!



1 comment:

Lisa said...

when I was 22 and lived on my own, worked at a radiologic technologist and was working on my graduate degree I ate a lot of Ramen noodles, in fact my husband, my boyfriend at the time, ate them with me...lol what a blast from the past you have given me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...