First: WOW!!!! I have Two Followers!!! Thanks SO MUCH!!! I've never had any followers before!
Second from The Un Mom (which is a great blog btw)
Why is it always the skinny girls that insist on offering weight loss advice? I mean, I guess they got skinny somehow. But can't they just fuck off and try not to snicker too loudly while I'm flailing around?
(Somewhere there's a skinny girl wondering, "Why are all the pudgy chicks such whiners?".) I'd also like to add why do some skinny girls have the nerve to complain about the fact they are smaller than they were?? M was calling me about the wedding dress she bought when she was 16 being a size four and not fitting her, I told her we could always take out or let in one size her response was "But Angel I'm a size zero now."
now for the ones I did actually write yesterday but didn't get the chance to post due to the loss of the computer.
1. Am I the only one in the world who writes her blogs on paper if I have no computer access?
2. Why is all college math useing Greek letters all the suddon? I mean some of us have enough problems with our own language and now we are writting in Greek.
3. Why does M not have ANY idea how she wants her wedding? Am I the only one who knew what she wanted when she was six and randomly changes her plans every year or so?
4. Why does January in SC feel like spring one day and winter the next? why can the weather not make up its mind?
5. Are you allowed to have Finger Foods at a wedding count as tacky??
6. if my school is having such a drastic budget cuts that the professors cannot print out syllabi do we have three new marble signs going up.
7. can you become addicted to caffine? when you go through withdraw is it like the drug withdrawls you see on the news? I am worried now because I have to give up the soda I drink everyday.
8. do you think it's possible for me to lose enough weight to be able to fit into a size eight dress for M's wedding.