Friday, January 23, 2009

Manic friday?

Well I stumbled across this new meme and even though it is not monday I thought I would do it! So being me I am going to Back Track and do a Few of the past week ones to!!
Manic Monday #151

What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are sick?


I like to lie in bed and read a really good romance novel if I am in SC by myself, if I am in TN with KenseiI like to cuddle up with him on the couch and he rubs my head, lol its almost like a petting a kitty kat motion but I find it relaxing.

What is the most amazing weather you've ever seen?

We had a summer Storm in SC once, where the wind was so strong and it was raining so hard the streets were flooding, and right in the middle of the storm, even though it was still pouring and windy the sun was shinning so bright it was just georgous.

Do you listen to music or talk radio in the car?
Music, but I like to listen to it on my MP3 player mostly, and it is usually Big Band, Rat Pack, Sinatra or 60s, 70s, 80s or 90s music, I'm not fond of the stuff now.

Manic Monday #150

If you were to name the most creative outlet that you have, what would it be?

Writing, not usually in a blog but I write stories, that I never finish

What spot in your body would you say is the center of your emotional being?

hmm, this is a hard one, the center of my emotional being, would be my gut, most of my emotions start there so i guess that would make it the center.

What do you think is the secret to a tranquil soul?
The Secret to a tranquil soul is to not obsess over everything (What I do) and to be able to relax in any situation


Manic Monday #149

Do you have any idiosyncrasies or unusual quirks when it comes to food and/or eating?
oh yes! I can't stand it when people talk with their mouths full, and when we eat out I tend to order food and then take almost the entire meal and put it in a to-go box and bring it home to eat there this drives Kensei and my family insane!!

Have you ever written love letters?

Yes, I have written them to Kensei, and actually the boyfriend before him

If so, do you still have any of them?

Well, I don't have them, but Kensei says he still has a few in boxes somewhere, (He's a pack rat but not a very emotional one)

How easy or difficult is it for you to say you're sorry?

Alot harder than I would think, I have a lot of pride and swallowing it to admit I was wrong is one mf my biggest flaws




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sings* "It's just another manic Monday, wish it were Sunday,that's my fun day..." lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...