Monday, February 02, 2009

I got an Award!!!


Anni at Hootin' Anni's Has Given me my VERY first award! I am completely in Shock and Awe and delirious with happiness!

from What I gather I give 5 of these to people who have helped me with my blog at the begining and then 5 to the people who comment on my blog!
*Lights dim and spot like on Angel a skinny blond walks across the stage with a sparkling envelope and hands it over, ripping sound and she unfolds the paper inside*
and so the award goes to:

Lisa
, Niki, and Mimi Lenox for being my very first followers!! Thanks so much because now at least I know that I will hopefully be amusing someone besides myself.

Also to Mama Kat for her wonderful writing prompts and the really nice comments she leaves me!

Keely of The Un Mom for the funny blogs I read and for her nice comments as well!

Nurseexec, and well I really don't have anyother people who have commented so now for the pay it forwards, the next four people can hove one as well as a blog plug As I will update them and put it into the awards list!

And the Final Four Awards go to.......

Thistle, Hey, Mama, where's my..., Mommaof4wife2r, and last but not least Teena!

You all should check out the awsome people who I have mentioned because well they are amazing!

3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I'm glad you like the award. And I'll come back soon to check out the ones you pass it on to. Have a great Monday.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Have a great day!

Jacquie said...

I have posted all the people!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...