Monday, February 23, 2009

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


1. I most certainly did not start my take home test fifteen times and not finish it once.

2. I did sleep on Sunday until I had to go to work.

3. I did not call Kensei at 7:45 am (which for him is 6:45) after he didn't get to sleep until five because he was staying up to talk to me.

4. But If I had called Kensei at 7:45 am I would not have done it in my sleep and not remember anything I said.

5. I also would not have done this after taking a half a bottle of NyQuil, so I am pretty sure I would have sounded like a drunk eight year old if I had done this.

6. I've never wondered what a drunk eight year old would sound like.

7. I would most definitely not be sitting at work thinking about the super cozy warm sleeping bag and several blankets and pillows in my car wishing it was seven so I could sleep and leave.

8. I am not going to wake myself up an hour earlier than normal so I can try yet again to finish that test that is due at 12:45 Monday.


That's all for now folks! Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...