Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sunday Memes



randomness...feed your mind and your blog

week of jan 18.2009: Finish the Sentences

1. I wish I could.....Fly
2. My biggest fear is. waking up to find everyone gone
3. I hate to.get in the middle of fights
4. I love.Kensei
5. Today I will.post on my blog and sleep after work
6. Yesterday I .went out and had fun until my friends whatever showed up and pissed her off.
7. My hair is.a very pretty chocolate brown now!
8. I will never.get into a physical fight with someone I care about again


Unconscious Mutterings

  1. Take :: Five

  2. 350 :: the number of times i missed a call last night

  3. Stand :: at your side

  4. Raspberry :: really good jelly but is spelled funny.

  5. Turnstile :: some kind of machine

  6. Infomercial :: Fun to watch late at night.

  7. Dejected :: my mood

  8. What’s the word? :: Frick Frick Frickety Frick

  9. Awestruck :: during a storm

  10. Smashed :: how we were last night


2 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Mmmmmm, I agree. Raspberry jelly is super.

My mutterings are posted. I do hope you can find time to stop by for a visit?!! I'd love to have you as company for the day.

Hootin Anni said...

Since you stopped by, you're more than welcome to come back and grab the Pay It Forward award too. I've added you to the link list of recipients. But that is entirely up to you.

:o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...