Monday, February 02, 2009

It's Monday, It's Moinday....


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's Monday, It's Monday, It's Monday again! wait why am I happy about this???

now for what i did not do this week...

I did not finish my psych paper with only four minuets left until the midnight deadline

I did not have to deal with the cops last night at work because a guest who was actually not in the hotel called them to say he was having trouble with the staff taking money.

The only two employees on yesterday were me and maintenance we did not have a great laugh about the fact the police called and then we did not offer the very nice sheriff part of our pizza hut pasta (which incidentally does not taste reasonably good. just not as good as they say it does)

I did not come home after work and staying out all night the night before and working all day before that to o to sleep on the floor and not wake up until 6:30 this morning.

I did not leave the door to my room open and the dogs did not apparently jump on the bed and they did not break said bed so I am not sleeping on a mattress on the floor.



Manic Monday #153

What's the most embarrassing song on your iPod (or music collection)?

The most embarrassing song on my iPod....well its actually a collection of theme songs from the 80s and 90s cartoons, as well as the soundtrack of DDR and the soundtrack to Avenue Q. in an off note I have the music video of the I wanna be bad song by Willa Ford...

How much time do you spend each day in your commute? (Or if you don't work outside the house, how much time do you spend in your car or other preferred mode of transportation?)

I spend about 30 min to school, then 30 back and then 30 to work unless I worked audt like I do on monday and tuesday night then its 30 min to work, 10 to school 4 hours of sleep in the car and 30 min home.


What's your favorite wardrobe item and why?

This is hard.... I have a dress I bought way back when that looks like something that came off the red carpet in the 40s.. I love it, but never wear it so I am not sure its considered wardrobe.

I also have a pair of boots that I borrowed from a friend she said I could keep and I love them, but don't wear them all that often because I broke the heel and haven't taken them to be fixed yet.

thats about it I think....

6 comments:

Danyele Easterhaus said...

eating pasta with the cops that were called on you...pretty good. submit it to pizza hut for a commercial! why not!

Teena in Toronto said...

My friend loves the soundtrack to Avenue Q. It was recently here in Toronto.

I played too :)

Unknown said...

Oooh, the dress sounds gorgeous!

Happy Monday and thanks for playing.

Christie said...

I know about procrastinating with homework, I used to be the queen of it!! Thanks for stopping by, happy Monday~

Anonymous said...

i became exhasuted just reading about your life...you are a dynamo. Get much studying done at that job? I finished many a psych paper just before the stroke of when they were due. The ones that were the most fun? the ones in which the computer wouldn't or couldn't print them out. Fun times.

Jacquie said...

momma-I am not sure pizza hut will take that as a good thing but I like the idea might just do it!

Fleur- I love to play so It was my pleasure, and maybe I will be able to take a picture of the dress as soon as I get my new computer cable!

Hey Mama- I am glad I am not the only one! Lol Tonight I am studying for a test I have tomorrow that I haven't even cracked the book!

Thistle- I generally get some studying done on the audit shifts the others not so much, so Monday and Tuesday I can study, just whether or not I do it is the question. I am glad you like my life! I like to know I can amuse people.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...