Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Fills Ins! And a Bonus!

Today you get lucky! Friday Fill In and A Bonus blog post because well I feel the need to tell the world.

First and Formost!




1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a small white talking bunny, with a clock, who was late."

2. "english but that ain't no matter."

3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, filling me with a sense of peace."

4. "I wish I could find the treasure from the hold of the Spanish galleon."

5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and It totally grabbed me."

6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so be suspecting."

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working, and going dress shopping with M, tomorrow my plans include work work and more work and Sunday, I want to sleep, but I will be working and writing my speech!

Make sure you check out Everyone else's!


Now for the fun part, *Cues spooky music*

TALES FROM THE AUDIT SHIFT!!!! *cuts off spooky music*

On my way to work tonight as I got off the exit there were 6 police cars behind a car, and three in front of it as well as a news van, I thought wow, I wonder what happened there but I was in a hurry and went to work. Got to work and just kind of went through the evening happily until one of our regulars rushed down and told me "Girl, turn on the news!" I did and they were talking about a manhunt for someone who was wanted for two robberies and was loose on our street. So far at midnight I have seen a total of seven police officers walk into the hotel, plus we were all ordered to lock car doors, and home doors, unfortunately I cannot lock the hotel door, so I am sitting here waiting to hear what happens. I was nervous because i spent about 20 min standing at my car chatting with a friend in the parking lot until I went into work. Bad things could have happened.

1 comment:

Le laquet said...

Ooooh, loose on your street and police and ooooh!!

*mingle, mingle, mingle*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...