Sunday, March 01, 2009

My Version of a Bucket List.

I just got stumble I have found it fun, its at least a good way to waste a few hours on audit! While I was stumbling (notice the blatant promotion here) I came across this blog entry that listed 20 things to do before you die. I know a lot of people made lists like that when Bucket List came out so Here's mine, a little late as usual. Now I know I am 22 and this list will change as I change but I think in ten years I will look back on it and be amazed.

First for those who don't know according to Urban Dictionary- Bucket List-
A list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket".

So here goes mine-- In no particular order

1. I want to get married!!! I have always wanted to get married and when I was younger I imagined myself 17 just out of high school walking down the isle with my sweetheart. Obviously this didn't work out the way I planed.

2. Kids... I want a lot of them. This could actually become a problem for me. I don't want them until I am married, call me old fashioned I know. But that's just how I am. The problem is I have PCOS. which I will get into in a different post, and as I get older the chance of my own natural kids gets less and less.

3. I want to be a skinny girl. Just once, I want to be one of the girls who gets to complain, like my friend M, who is 00, that her size 4 wedding dress is two big. I think that would make me the happiest person in the world for that one day.

4. I want Vintage clothes, I want to be able to dress like I am in the 20's, 30's 40's even 50's every day. I have always loved to play pretend and this would be a good way for me to continue.

5. I want to be Jasmin, or Belle for a day. I don't care where, I would prefer it to be sanctioned by Disney in Disney World or Land, But I am okay with dressing up like them just for me!

6. I want to own a Honda Civic, in black, and customized the way I want. I know its not the most expensive car, but so far all of my cars have been neighbors cars, or hand me downs from my mom.

7. I want to build and live in my dream house. I read to many old world romance novels, I know this but I want at least a three story manor house, I want a nursery, a library, a media room, game room, a five star kitchen, and a maid's apartment, and I am going to go a head and piggy back this one with the fact I want a maid. A live in maid. I think that that would be wonderful, but again wishful thinking, I don't even think they have that anymore.

8. I want to travel, I have always wanted to go to so many places, I almost want to take a year and just spend at least a month in all the places I've ever talked about. Italy where my Nana and Papa were from, Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, Greece, Japan, Hawaii, and India. and while I am in a few of these places I wouldn't mind adopting a child from any of these countries. I have also always wanted to adopt foreign, I know that we have a lot of children who need adopting in America but there too would be nice.

9. I want to make a CD in an honest to god recording studio, I have always wanted to do this, We used to pass an old run down one on our way to my dad's work when we would go eat lunch with him, and I always begged my mom, she would say someday, or maybe for Christmas, or your birthday. It never happened though. I would record some rat pack songs, some country, some rock, a little hip hop and some 80s rock and pop. Then I would give them as gifts to people!

10. I want to be happy with myself. I have a lot of self worth issues, and I am not saying this for pity or anything. I have always had a lot of self esteem issues and body image issues, I would like to just be happy with me the way I am.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...