Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Tuesday!

<span class=randomtuesday" width="200">

I wish I was drinking and blogging.

Today was not a good day at all, It wasn't in line with the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad day, but it was not a good one.

It all started at midnight when fought with Kensei, over the fact that he called me pissy and it made me pissy. Why do guys think they an call you pissy, moody, pmsy etc and not have you get that way? Someone explain this to me.

I was taking a test in history, I love history, there is something about those stories that just makes me happy. But i noticed that SEVERAL people had written their essays and slid them under paper, That is cheating, But when I tried to talk to the professor, (Who REALLY scares me) I was blown off with a "Have a good Day" before I could even say anything. Should I tell him or not? That is the question.

Food, Why are we obsessed with it? love food, and cooking and I love it even more when I am on a diet which is the opposite of what SHOULD happen.

Jujube woke me up at 5 am to make her lunch. She wanted Sushi, so I made it, then she wanted pancakes, Who wants pancakes at 5 am?! Who wants Sushi at five am??? I'll tell you who, a ten year old!

Have you ever been in the middle of a REALLY good conversation and then realized that you are probably offending all who are in eavesdropping range? My friends at school and i have a tendency to talk about topics that generally offend. We recently had a conversation where we talked about, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the bible, Cain and Able, Lilith, Adam, Eve, the serpent, Hitler, WWII, and SEVERAL other things, it was a random conversation where we jumped around but the fact is that well it was pretty offencive if you didn't know us and that we probably didn't mean any of it.


Well I am out of random, Have a good Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Keely said...

I'm pretty sure I offend people with my conversations on a regular basis. Whatever.

I'd eat sushi at 5am. Though I'd prefer to have it later, just because 5am sucks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...