Monday, March 02, 2009

Late...

Okay first of all Piper!!! I am SOOO Sorry! I honestly didn't mean to miss your wedding! I actually almost made it there apparently, I was only two parking lots away from the church! I am sure you were the most beautiful bride there ever was! Forgive me please!! I pulled over because it was raining and hailing and snowing and sleeting and Figured that I had plenty of time to sleep until you got married I could wait out the storm and call you for directions. I woke up about four hours later saw the church and cried. I am so so so so sorry!


Yes I know the above makes me a horrible friend and to all who read this forgive me to!

Second I know it is late but I have decieded what I am doing for Lent. I am going to do traditional Lent, no meat on friday, fasting days and everything. This is going to be really hard so wish me luck. If anyone has any advice or ideas of food or things I should be doing that I am not please let me know!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...