Thursday, March 19, 2009

Writer's Workshop

Mama Kat has come out of her illness for a few moments to post her amazing prompts for this week! Hopefully she feels better soon!!

It took me a while to decide which one i was going to write about. But I decided that I would do is number five.

I am currently fascinated with so many things! I love watching Psych, and Anime. I have been watching a lot of TV shows from Netflix. It is a nice thing to have.

I am also Fascinated with Disney Weddings and Fairy tale weddings I want one, even though I know that i will never be able to afford it.

I also like the Twilight series but not so much the movie and I know I will get a LOT of static about this but I don't like the casting they did for Edward, I had him pictured COMPLETELY different.

6 comments:

Cupcake Dessert said...

i'm not crazy about the Twilight movie but I love the books! I like Edward but I do not like Bella. And I don't like all the stuff they left out. I would rather sit thru a 5 hour movie that covered everything than watch a 2 hour movie that skipped over the things i loved in the book. ya know?

I also pictured Alice way differently. And I don't like how dark (i guess that is the word) that the movie seems. what i'm trying to say is i agree with you lol

Jaime said...

i didn't mind the casting for Edward. i HATED the casting for Jacob. i pictured him hot, not greasy

Kim said...

I haven't seen Twilight yet, but I'm going to Netflix it for sure.

Happy Mingling!

Kim said...

I have no idea what blogs my google account links to, but my url is http://www.outsidemyhead.com

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

Don't you hate it when they cast someone in a movie of a book you've read and it totally isn't what you pictured! I had the same problem with Tom Hanks in The DaVinci Code. It killed me...

Le laquet said...

Disney does weddings?? Oh wow - does Mickey come along?

*mingle, mingle, mingle*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...