Monday, March 02, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not fall asleep in the car, two parking lots away from Piper's wedding! That would make me a horrible friend!

If I did fall asleep in the car two parking lots away, it was not because I worked from 10pm to 8 am and then drove three hours in horrible rain and thunderstorms only to get lost so I pulled over in a parking lot and lay down to wait out the rain.

If I did the above mentioned things I would most definitely not considered calling her on her honeymoon to apologize.

I have not been training my friend for audit.

She is not doing awful!

I most definitely did not forget to study for my math test today.

and did not spend the entire night I was at work praying they would change the 2 hour delay to a closing. As of right now it is still just a delay.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...