Sunday, March 01, 2009

Proms, Military Balls, and Memories...

so my little brother went to his Military Ball tonight. He and his date looked so cute. She grumbled something about removing her heels as soon as she plausibly could. Gosh that brought back memories.

I remember when I went to prom, I didn't have a date for the three I got to. I went to prom my sophomore, junior, and senior years. Sophomore year I went with one of my best friends, Male of course, and found out after I got there I was basically there to make the girl he wanted to go with jealous. Junior year I went with a group of friends, fought with my mom, and ripped my absolutely amazing dress because of a purse that I had been given. Beaded purses and finely woven material don't mix! Senior year I wasn't talking to the people I went to prom with Junior year so I ended up going as A's chaperon basically. It sucked. I wanted Kensei to go with me, even got the permission form filled out, (He had graduated by junior year and we had to get permission forms for anyone not attending our school) The form was filled out, he was approved, but he couldn't make it. I was pissed.

But anyways watching my brother go out he made me smile and well I thought it was cute.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...