Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's either a Moral or an Ethical Issue.

I am wrestling with a problem.Now I am going to pause so that you can picture me and problems in a wrestling ring.... okay done.

I enjoy my history class the teacher is fun, and enjoyable in class. BUT outside of class he Scares the crap out of me. This is relevant because I will need to talk to him out of class.

On the down side because he scares the crap out of me I don't feel like I can talk to him about the fact I noticed SEVERAL people cheating on our test.

Before class people were talking about how easy it would be to write the essay before the test and slide it into the notebook paper and just pull it out when you need it. I happened to glance up and see several people doing exactly this during the test. I was very angry, and went to talk to the professor but he basically brushed me off before I could mention it. I am not sure now if it is a good idea or not. So I am wrestling with whether or not to tell him. Any opinions?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...