Tuesday, March 31, 2009
In Honor of Keely's Awesomeness, and how her phone has Darth Vader's theme I thought that I would share with you that Kensei wants to have the church playing that or the Imperial March at our wedding before I walk down the isle, I agreed as long as the bride music starts BEFORE they see me.
Now I am going to warn you that this post may be a little disjointed because of a few reasons, I have not had more than 3 hours of sleep in the last three days, I wasn't going to participate today because of that reason, but I had some random thoughts I just had to share.
Yesterday was all about S-E-X. My friend's speech class was given a speech about "How to improve your sex life" I tend to stay away from this topic here, but I figured that I would share the events of yesterday. So of course we discussed this in the student center, which caused an in depth discussion about sex in general, then in math class the professor kept drawing the umm, penises on the board, he wasn't trying to he just really can't draw, and well I am not that mature of a person, the in Psych we had a class all about sex disorders.
on a connecting note WHY do teenage boys feel the need to walk down the street with their hands cupping that area?? Is there a penis snatcher? Does he/she/it sneak up on teenage boys who are not holding their appendage and snap it off??? I seriously considered turning around to get a picture of it but decided that, it might be a little too invasion of privacyish.
I was up again at 4 am this time to make sushi for jujube, she loves it, I figured that if I made eight cups of rice that would be plenty for dad, jujube and air force, plus my class... I was wrong, by the time I got to class I had about 10 pieces left.
After midnight Wal-Mart doesn't ID for cheap wine, I felt kind of bad, either they don't care that late or I look REALLY old. I might eventually post a picture of myself but I doubt it. You might get a video of my voice if I ever get the balls to participate in Blogversations, but unless I find the penis snatcher and buy some I doubt I will.
Speaking of cheap wine I am going to drink a bottle and sleep before my test tomorrow, Have a good night!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Well this is story time....
Once upon a time there was a little girl, she was a sweet, quiet little girl. She never did anything she wasn't supposed to, she was her parents, grandparents and Great Grandmother (Nana)'s delight. It was roughly 1989-90 ish and She was sitting in the backseat of a station wagon when a song came on the radio causing the dear Papa (her grandfather) to slam on the breaks and spin his head to look at her as she began to sing, "I am the flower, you are the sea... All I want to do is make love to you," He still brings that up to her when they ride in the same car. Apparently a 4 to 5 year old should not be singing it.
A few years earlier at her second birthday party, the same little girl had gone to the television and changed the channel to MTV and proceeded to dance to Thriller, she can still do the dance actually.
Flash forward 14 years
Now the little girl is 15 years old and babysitting a little boy named Carnell, and her little sister Jujube. She decided that it would be nice to take the two of them to McDonald's. She seats the kids in car seats and goes to order food when across the restaurant you her Carnell yelling. "Pretty Mama! Mama! I wan nuggets Pretty Mama!" (His mother thought it was adorable that her called her Pretty Mama) and The Jujube's Voice "Nuggets too Mama! Pwease!" Her face began to turn red and if the people in the restaurant could kill with a glance she would be dead, so she said the first thing that popped into her mind, "I ain't their Mama!"
So here are a few things to read and perhaps laugh about! I hope you all enjoyed them!
second, well i really haven't done much besides work this week so I do not have many not me's to toss out.
This guy was a general jerk.
On my way to work tonight I YET again passed a mess of police, only this time it was not a manhunt for a criminal but a serious accident. They had closed off all but one lane because of it. Then about two minuets after I got through that road block I pull into our parking lot and see three police cars at the front entrance, One of the VA Patients was upset that another had asked him to come to his room and called the police.
I am going to leave you all with this thought:
What is the world coming to??
Friday, March 27, 2009
First and Formost!
1. "In a hole in the ground there lived a small white talking bunny, with a clock, who was late."
2. "english but that ain't no matter."
3. "After dark the rain began to fall again, filling me with a sense of peace."
4. "I wish I could find the treasure from the hold of the Spanish galleon."
5. "There was a hand in the darkness, and It totally grabbed me."
6. "Accidents ambush the unsuspecting, so be suspecting."
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working, and going dress shopping with M, tomorrow my plans include work work and more work and Sunday, I want to sleep, but I will be working and writing my speech!
Make sure you check out Everyone else's!
Now for the fun part, *Cues spooky music*
TALES FROM THE AUDIT SHIFT!!!! *cuts off spooky music*
On my way to work tonight as I got off the exit there were 6 police cars behind a car, and three in front of it as well as a news van, I thought wow, I wonder what happened there but I was in a hurry and went to work. Got to work and just kind of went through the evening happily until one of our regulars rushed down and told me "Girl, turn on the news!" I did and they were talking about a manhunt for someone who was wanted for two robberies and was loose on our street. So far at midnight I have seen a total of seven police officers walk into the hotel, plus we were all ordered to lock car doors, and home doors, unfortunately I cannot lock the hotel door, so I am sitting here waiting to hear what happens. I was nervous because i spent about 20 min standing at my car chatting with a friend in the parking lot until I went into work. Bad things could have happened.
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Well I was inspired for this week by a post that Keely did
If I could Talk to little me what would I say? I didn't want to them to be all funny or all deep So if I could talk to myself at lets say age, 10 sounds good, I would have just been going into middle school, What would I say?
Here are my 13 things!
1. Yes Skeptical me, I am you from the future. I can prove it, you read your first romance novel last year while you and your cousin were locked in your father's computer room for being bad.
2. Just because you cousin keeps her perfume in the contacts case doesn't mean you can pour some in while she is soaking the contacts. That is not a good Idea.
3. I know you don't want to believe it but school is important, you should at least try.
4. Try to join as many clubs as you can, being a social outcast is not fun.
5. Yes you will be popular in high school but not the way you imagine, you will have lots of acquaintance's but few friends.
6. Don't fight with your boyfriend when you are 16 it is all a bug misunderstanding.
7. Just because you think you know what you want to be when you grow up doesn't mean you will, try other things too.
8. You will meet the man of your dreams a few times, get to know them well before you decide they are the one.
9. Sometimes you and mom will have particularly nasty fights, save the running away for the big ones it gets tiring.
10. Always stick to your beliefs, don't let yourself be compromised for others, it will start a pattern it takes you a while to get out of.
11. SAVE MONEY!
12. Don't high light your hair that blond color when you are 13, I don't care how good the lady says you will look, go red or light brown but not that blond color. It doesn't look good at all.
13. Remember to Love, Laugh, and be happy. And always smile you never know who's falling in love with it.
I enjoy my history class the teacher is fun, and enjoyable in class. BUT outside of class he Scares the crap out of me. This is relevant because I will need to talk to him out of class.
On the down side because he scares the crap out of me I don't feel like I can talk to him about the fact I noticed SEVERAL people cheating on our test.
Before class people were talking about how easy it would be to write the essay before the test and slide it into the notebook paper and just pull it out when you need it. I happened to glance up and see several people doing exactly this during the test. I was very angry, and went to talk to the professor but he basically brushed me off before I could mention it. I am not sure now if it is a good idea or not. So I am wrestling with whether or not to tell him. Any opinions?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I wish I was drinking and blogging.
Today was not a good day at all, It wasn't in line with the Terrible, Horrible, No Good Very Bad day, but it was not a good one.
It all started at midnight when fought with Kensei, over the fact that he called me pissy and it made me pissy. Why do guys think they an call you pissy, moody, pmsy etc and not have you get that way? Someone explain this to me.
I was taking a test in history, I love history, there is something about those stories that just makes me happy. But i noticed that SEVERAL people had written their essays and slid them under paper, That is cheating, But when I tried to talk to the professor, (Who REALLY scares me) I was blown off with a "Have a good Day" before I could even say anything. Should I tell him or not? That is the question.
Food, Why are we obsessed with it? love food, and cooking and I love it even more when I am on a diet which is the opposite of what SHOULD happen.
Jujube woke me up at 5 am to make her lunch. She wanted Sushi, so I made it, then she wanted pancakes, Who wants pancakes at 5 am?! Who wants Sushi at five am??? I'll tell you who, a ten year old!
Have you ever been in the middle of a REALLY good conversation and then realized that you are probably offending all who are in eavesdropping range? My friends at school and i have a tendency to talk about topics that generally offend. We recently had a conversation where we talked about, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, the bible, Cain and Able, Lilith, Adam, Eve, the serpent, Hitler, WWII, and SEVERAL other things, it was a random conversation where we jumped around but the fact is that well it was pretty offencive if you didn't know us and that we probably didn't mean any of it.
Well I am out of random, Have a good Tuesday!!
Friday, March 20, 2009
And...here we go!
1. Why do we have to Work so hard for so little gain?
2. Commenting and Blogging are now habits.
3. I have the need for a raise and maybe a promotion.
4. I had never heard the phrase "Smooth Like Butter on a Bald Monkey" Until High School and it Still makes me laugh when I do.
5. I am tired of Working the way I always do.
6. How was I to know That she would put in her two weeks after one week??.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Working, tomorrow my plans include Working and Sunday, I want to Sleep but I will be working some more!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
It took me a while to decide which one i was going to write about. But I decided that I would do is number five.
I am currently fascinated with so many things! I love watching Psych, and Anime. I have been watching a lot of TV shows from Netflix. It is a nice thing to have.
I am also Fascinated with Disney Weddings and Fairy tale weddings I want one, even though I know that i will never be able to afford it.
I also like the Twilight series but not so much the movie and I know I will get a LOT of static about this but I don't like the casting they did for Edward, I had him pictured COMPLETELY different.
Well I was check my things people have searched for and well some made sense some didn't. But here is the top thirteen oddest, most interesting, strangely spelled etc searches that have brought up my page. Now these were LITERALLY Cut and Paste off of Google Webmaster Tools, If anyone knows of any other places that will tell you this let me know!
1.working for imagination
2. do i love you my god if your love were a grain of sand mine would be a universe of beaches
3. goodnight girl
4. angel rain
5. dean martin "ain t" that a kick in the head
6. angel i love college
7. powerball numbers "3 04 2009" (This one I am REALLY not sure about because well I don't think I ever wrote about the Powerball and it said it was a 75% chance of finding my blog)
8. "tag your friends" "most likely"
9. angel sicks
11. majoring in wedding planning
12. College EDucation of Major Minorities (This is another strange one, I am not considered a minority.. I don't think)
13. NEWS Hotel Call Girls (news okay, hotel yes, call girls???? not that I know of....)
Head Over To Thursday 13 and see some of the Amazing and Wonderful 13 lists people have!!!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I can't wait until Tomorrow, not only do I get to do Thursday 13, BUT Mama Kat came out of her illness with some wonderful prompts! SO I am looking forward to it as well. Hopefully she will be well soon!
I was bored tonight and when I couldn't sleep earlier I watched the wedding channel, for those that don't know it is a Time Warner channel dedicated to wedding shows, I get bored and watch Food, Style, Anything that has a something Channel. It amuses me. But I enjoyed a show about Disney Fairy Tale Weddings, While I would LOVE to have one, I don't think I can come up with 35k plus for my wedding and I doubt that Kensei will agree to a wedding in Disney World.
Kensei and I had a talk about jobs again today. He was telling me about his friend in Basic, I have been wavering between whether I want him in the military or not for a while, When I was in high school I definitely did not, but now especially with the economy they way it is the military looks to be the best job. But Its a moot point because he won't join. He doesn't think he will do well and therefore refuses to consider it. I will need a new job when I move up there, because well, going to need to make money to pay rent.
His Father offered to sign the house over to us when we get married. But, I don't want to live there with his dad until we do, I have seen a lot of friends fall into that trap. None of them enjoy it.
I got a warrant yesterday... Funny story. When my mother moved out to live with her boyfriend two years ago she canceled our insurance policy on our cars, In SC you have to have car insurance. My dad and I did not know this until he went to renew our tags 8 months after, by then we had over $1,000 in fees on each car to pay before we could renew the tags. I didn't know this and ended up in front of a police officer one night on my way home from work. He pulled me over for the tags and wrote me a $200 ticket. My dad said he would take care of it and I forgot about it. Apparently he never paid it because the friendly Deputy was waiting when I got home from class to give me a letter.
I am paying it tomorrow (Thank God I got paid today) but still not a good surprise!
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday! See you all tomorrow.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Well Today is tuesday again!! Keely has gone and done it again! You should head over there and see all the other crazy people who did this too!
Well first off Happy 20th Birthday M!!!I know that you will have a great one!
I really need to write my paper... but I don't want to.. Honestly I just want to go home and go to sleep.
In my dreams i am a female James Bond, and I always finish the mission, and sometimes I do the whole save the world thing too.
I have needed to get my anime fix. So I have been watching netfix... Also I now have 500 titles that will be sent to me eventually.
So its early now, and I really haven't got any more thoughts in my head random or otherwise... so unless I think of more have a great Tuesday!!
Monday, March 16, 2009
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I wanted to thank her again for making such a wonderful way to vent and show off our Weeks.!
I did not start work at 11 and work until 7 then proceed to go out to eat and hang around with friends until 1pm when I realized I had to be back at work at three and had no sleep.
I did not help two high schoolers skip school to go to their sister's wedding, DANGEROUSLY close to crossing state lines with minors. Not only would this be wrong, but it is also illegal.
I did not absolve myself of the guilt by saying there was really no reason as I was not the one supposed to drop them off at school that I would be knowing they did not have parental permission or even that they had school!
I did not plan to eat meat at M's Reception as she is not having her official wedding until December, but as I am following traditional Lent for Lent this year eating meat is against my Lentness? (Is that a word?)
M Did not get married this week. and if she did she would not have waited until afterward to tell her parents.
I did not see a completely nude man while working... because if I did the horrifying image would still be in my mind.
I did not completely forget about my psych paper during spring break.
I did not plan to do many things, like clean my room, car, and bathroom, and do my papers, and book reports during spring break, and only do two of the and those two were out of necessity. (clean room and car.)
Hope everyone had a good week!!!!
Are you a saver or spender?
I am a TOTAL spender.. I am trying desperately to become a saver, but I always see something I can't live with out. If anyone has any saving tips please please please pass them on!!!
Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?
I prefer barefoot, I don't like wearing socks or shoes more than I have too, I just don't like the way they feel. Although when I am at Kensei's house I hate having my shoes off, I guess its more of a case of I know what is on my floors vs other people's floors.
Do you talk to yourself?
All the freaking time! I have arguments with myself and entire conversations with myself, and I give myself advice, and reading this as I type I am worried that perhaps I belong in a room with padded walls.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
M (who just started at my work) took the week off, so I worked all week long, with the one day off for her wedding. It was beautiful, sweet, adorable, and everyone laughed the entire time, great right? Because of the fact she was off though, my ONLY day off this week was spent at her wedding instead of doing one of the MANY things I needed to get done.
Kensei is super excited about the fact that he might go to Las Vegas, so excited in fact he asked me to come up and see him this summer as well. Odd for him but I will see. Of course I am slightly mad over the fact he is comparing my weight to his now. He gained a lot during the time he was jobless, and is trying to get back in shape, but I don't need to be compared to his weight, I am self-conscious enough as it is.
So lets get to the only thing close to what is supposed to happen on Spring Break that did. I saw a naked guy. Last night while working my shift an older gentleman, I would say late 50s came to the front desk. "I don't have an alarm clock and my phone doesn't work how can I get a wake up?" he asked, I smiled and told him I would be more than happy to knock on his door at 4:30 am for him. He was happy and went to bed. At 430 I went up there and knocked. He answered the door NAKED!!!! Then asked me if I wanted to come in. I said no and fled back to the safety of the front desk. I prayed that the girl relieving me would be on time so I wouldn't have to see him, she wasn't and I did. He tried to joke it off and made comments like "I bet you get dirty old men hitting on you all the time," and "If I come back can you give me another wake up call?" I handed him his receipt and jumped for joy when the girl relieving me walked in 45 min late.
Some weeks are just stranger than others I suppose. How was everyone else's week? Any other odd things happen?
Thursday, March 12, 2009
And...here we go!
1. When I look to the left, I see A fan running on high because the owner won't fix the AC.
2.My Room is the room that has the best view in my home.
3. Let it work out by itself it will in the end.
4. Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap!Is a good song.
5. Caring for the environment is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.
6. If you have any extra cash feel free To donate??!. (No not really that would be wrong.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Work, tomorrow my plans include Work and Sunday, I want to Work, and hopefully have the house to myself!
3.) The one that got away....spill it.
Well, The one that go away, If I see him in my memory its kind of like he almost sparkles, (Think the Vampires in the movie Twilight only less glittery)
He had Big baby blue eyes, and sandy brown hair, and charm that almost oozed off of him. No one was really sure why he was so irresistible to us girls but he was. I met him at the Cracker Barrel, when my mother and I were night fighting we would skip church on Sunday and go for breakfast, he was the busboy. I was fourteen he was seventeen, I would turn bright red and gulp my coke down as I watched him out of the corner of my eye. He would smile and flirt a little, the little blond waitress was always angry when we came in. I asked a friend that worked there to give him my number in a bit of a panicked state once. I
never thought he would call. I wasn't (In my opinion) the cutest girl in the world. He called, I was breathless as I waited to see what he would say he asked me to the movies and dinner. My parents dropped me off. We walked next door to the Pizza hut and had pizza, and then before the movie he took me up the service hill behind the theater, It was super dark and all that was there was stars, he sat down next to me on a fallen log and gave me my first kiss under the stars. It was romantic and sweet. We saw Castaway, I jumped and hid my face through parts of the movie and he laughed. He had a country laugh, full of sunlight and strong. We had a summer romance, and after school started he just never called. So I told my friends all about him embellishing Grease Style. He was at a reform school so I didn't think I would see him again after he stopped working at the Cracker Barrel.
I was sitting in the cafeteria of my school listening to my friend Scarlett talk when all the sudden she stopped and smiled, it was her ohhh... cute boy smile. I didn't bother turning around, because when boys see Scarlett they don't see me, so I was shocked when someone covered my eyes and said "Guess who?" It was him. My first boyfriend, and my first love! I was shocked. He went to go get food, and Scarlett insisted I tell her who he was. I did, in a hushed tone and he sat with us at lunch. Later, he pulled me aside and asked if I would hook him up with her, so I did. and That's how it became I was his best friend, and hooked him up with all of my friends. Never changed. He still is like that.
That old movie theater is a funeral home now, the hill behind it demolished for construction. I asked him once why he never tried anything, or even tried to get back together with me, (I was drunk at the time, the only reason I asked) He said it was because, I was sweet, and the only best friend he ever had, he didn't want to mess that up or be the one who made me stop believing in Fairy Tales, which probably would have happened, he never could say faithful to one girl.
So now he has a baby on the way and I am engaged, but sometimes I wonder what would have happened, and what ifs, while nice can be dangerous.
This Time it is 13 things that have REALLY stressed me out this week
13. My friends decideing to get married with VERY little notice.
12. The fact my parents are following their example and getting remarried on Sunday.
11. That When I work Audit the girl always leaves food under the desk, which attracts bugs which I spend all night killing.
10. I REALLY HATE BUGS.
9. When Kensei gets in really bad moods.
8. The fact that I am supossed to move to TN in January and neither Kensei or I am ready.
7. That Doctor's never call with your tests results.
6. That people are never on time for their shifts how hard is it???
5. That people will wait an extra 30 min to clock out. not cool.
4. Remembering things. That REALLY stresses me out.
3. Not sleeping enough, even when you've slept all day,
2. That Kensei randomly called me as I was driving home from M's Wedding to ask me how much I weighed... SO HE COULD COMPARE how much he had lost to me!!! Not Cool!!
And the thing that has stressed me out the most this week...
1. Audra, and the relationship she has with Kensei, which is confusing and complicated to say the least.
Monday, March 09, 2009
What would you do with an extra hour each day?
Depends on the Day but mostly I would Sleep.
Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?
Yes. I would. I would want to know so that I could do some of the things I want to do. I would because well, when you die, that's the end of this life. No matter what religion you believe in, I would want to make sure this one ended right.
I Deffinitly Did not Spend all week working audit and watching Season one of Eureka!
I have Stopped watching series I find just randomly.
I Wasn't depressed when I was driving home Sunday morning.
I did not think I was going to have plenty of time to think up a really good Not Me Monday.
Turns out I really can't think when I am tired!
So I wanted to start this off with a small note:
I am not a pessimistic person by nature, in fact I am the complete opposite. Kensei is allways joking with me that the reason we go to gether is the whole oppisoites attract theroy. He, who sees the glass as half empty and me who sees half ful equal one glass. or something like that. Which is why the thoughts in my head this morning were completely out of character for me.
Now this morning for me is technically Sunday morning, because of my working schedual now. I was driving home and looking at the sunrise as I passed under the I-77 bridges. In the sunrise they are painted with pinks and golds, its actually very pretty. But today it made me sad.
I had a doctors appointment on Saturday. I went to the doctor for the physical, she wouldn't give me my birthconrtol pills until I did. I have gained twenty pounds, which is odd considering I lost ten last visit which was two weeks before, and so I have gained the 10 back and then 10 more. not good. Then on top of that when I just got out of highschool at 17 I was diagnosed with PCOS, which for those who don't know can cause infertility as it progresses. I had a very advanced case for a 17 year old. Which for a girl who wanted nothing more than a VERY large family was a blow. As my doctor was very suprised to know that I did not have a perscription for metformin and clomiphene which according to her I should have been started on at 17. that was six years ago. She plans to start me now but she says it could have made me a little better off.
Kensei and I discussed my fears back then, but the conversation made him very uncomfortable, (He doesn't like it when girls cry) I have not really ever brought it up. Which leads him to think that it is okay to joke about it, and then I just play along.
But back to this morning, Like I said I am usually a very happy person, but driving home this morning listening to country music (I know not the best choice) I started thinking about what life would have been like if I had done things different, been different. what if I hadn't been diagnosed with PCOS? What if I had said yes when I was 16 and Kesnei asked me to run away with him? Would I have a big family by now? Would I have gone to college? Would We have been happy? What would my kids be like? What if I hadn't agreed to wait until I had graduated to have kids? I only did because of the PCOS I knew i would have to get fertility treaments to have kids so I figured I would wait and have more money so I could. Then I started thinking about all the kids in the world. Why do people who don't want kids have them? Why do I have to worry, when they can have kids like rabbits?
I got home, took a sleeping pill and went to sleep. Still depressed and sad. I know about adoption and I want to, I've always wanted to, a little boy or girl, espically form China, or India. But I still want kids of my own, i want to know how it feels to have a baby.
I am making myself sad again, and I know not that many people read my blog so hopefully I won't lose the few readers who do! I hope you all have a great monday!
Saturday, March 07, 2009
And...here we go!
1. Working someone's shift and mine was my last random act of kindness.
2. Another place I want to go is Las Vegas this September (who wants to go with me??).
3.I am not great in matters of the heart.
4. Coffee, tea or Coke a cola.
5. We should all go our separate paths.
6. Our Puppies remind me that there is never anything good on when you want it to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to work , tomorrow my plans include More work and Sunday, I want to Work some more and watch my mom get babtized for the seventh time!
There are good movies, Great movies and Fricken Awesome movies, My favorite line is one of the last lines in my favorite movie.
There have been five great kisses since 1642 B.C. ... (before then couples hooked thumbs.) And the precise rating of kisses is a terribly difficult thing, often leading to great controversy...Well, this one left them all behind.
Thursday, March 05, 2009
SO after his 'Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day' we were talking he was again not a happy camper but I was going to let him have his PMSy moment. Then he made some comment about the characters on a show he was watching getting married. OH! He was watching Futurama where Fry and Leila get married! I made a comment that I just wanted to be asked. Okay bad move, he was not in a good mood so non thinking comments not good, the silence was telling, so I quickly amended with "Not that I am saying you should or anything." more crickets and he went "so you want someone else to ask?" open mouth insert foot. "No! I mean I want you to ask but I am not saying anything. Although if Harrison Ford asked then you might have some competition." apparently he wasn't in a joking mood, but a few minutes later he responded with "No just any old celebrity will do." I should know not to argue but something in me asked him like who, so I got a list.
"Sean Connery, Harrison Ford, Pierce Brosnan, Patrick Swayze, Clark Gable." (Now come on who wouldn't want any of these guys) but i had to make a comment, "I would not say yes to any old actor who asked me to marry them, Even Clark Gable, I mean besides the fact he's dead, Maybe if he wasn't dead, but then he'd be a Zombie and I would have to say no." (don't judge I was sleepy.)
So Now that you know what do you think? Would you marry an old celebrity? For they guys think along the lines of Judy Garland, Doris Day, Jennifer Grey ect) Even if they were a Zombie? I am just curious about this one.
This Thursday Thirteen is all about funny things I have seen online, Warning: My humor is slightly odd, so some of these you might not find as funny as I do.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
I was stumbling around the web again, ( I think I have become addicted to that) and found this web site that rates your blog like a movie. So of course I had to try it out.
MY blog is rated:
they also tell you WHY they rated your blog with that rating. So of course after I got mine I rated all of my favorite blogs to see what they got.
I have decided what I am doing for my Thursday Thirteen Tomorrow. I am hoping that you will all find it as amusing as I do.
Amber wanted to know if you could survive just working at books a million, We are still debating.
I am doing my speech on Bento. I cannot wait to get going on it. Well I really don't have a lot to talk about today honestly. So I hope everyone has a good day!
The picture at the top is one of the Motivational Posters that i randomly find online. I actually know a gym that does that. and yes it is ironic.
I want to be able to clean like this...
an on a side note
HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY KENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Have you ever eaten a bag of Cape Cod Robust Russet Potato Chips? If you read that back of the bag they warn you that no matter how dark the chips are they are not burnt. I think that the fact that they do that is amazingly funny.
Well it is time for me to write my randomness again!!
My first random thought was have you ever gotten something for really doing nothing? I was helping a friend write a paper tonight, (My other friend says he was flirting but I don't agree) and He left to go get food at 2:30 am, He said he would by me food if I could figure out a way to BS his paper one more paragraph to four pages. Well I was looking at his paper and noticed that half of it was in a smaller font, so I changed it to MLA (Times New Roman size 12) and guess what? His paper was not five pages long! I called him and efore I could tell him how I did it he said he would get me food. So I am letting him!
We were supposed to have a snow day yesterday. HA! There wasn't even frost on the cars! Why can't the weather man be right?
My friend M and I were talking about whether C was flirting or not and we both decided I am right and he wasn't, and if we were guys we would totally hit on each other. Is that odd or just sleep deprivation?
Keely had a post the other day about her Beating Heart besides the fact that I want one is does Kensei use a 'teddy bear' I was thinking about it he has a rather big fluffy pillow... I think he does. I am sure he won't be happy being outed but he will deal.
I need more blankets for my car. I love my sleeping bag and Lion King Blanket, but I was extremely cold Monday morning. And I will probably be so again.
My randomness has run out because I am not quite awake at work. Have a great Tuesday guys!
Monday, March 02, 2009
Yes I know the above makes me a horrible friend and to all who read this forgive me to!
Second I know it is late but I have decieded what I am doing for Lent. I am going to do traditional Lent, no meat on friday, fasting days and everything. This is going to be really hard so wish me luck. If anyone has any advice or ideas of food or things I should be doing that I am not please let me know!
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I did not fall asleep in the car, two parking lots away from Piper's wedding! That would make me a horrible friend!
If I did fall asleep in the car two parking lots away, it was not because I worked from 10pm to 8 am and then drove three hours in horrible rain and thunderstorms only to get lost so I pulled over in a parking lot and lay down to wait out the rain.
If I did the above mentioned things I would most definitely not considered calling her on her honeymoon to apologize.
I have not been training my friend for audit.
She is not doing awful!
I most definitely did not forget to study for my math test today.
and did not spend the entire night I was at work praying they would change the 2 hour delay to a closing. As of right now it is still just a delay.
Sunday, March 01, 2009
First for those who don't know according to Urban Dictionary- Bucket List-
A list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket".
So here goes mine-- In no particular order
1. I want to get married!!! I have always wanted to get married and when I was younger I imagined myself 17 just out of high school walking down the isle with my sweetheart. Obviously this didn't work out the way I planed.
2. Kids... I want a lot of them. This could actually become a problem for me. I don't want them until I am married, call me old fashioned I know. But that's just how I am. The problem is I have PCOS. which I will get into in a different post, and as I get older the chance of my own natural kids gets less and less.
3. I want to be a skinny girl. Just once, I want to be one of the girls who gets to complain, like my friend M, who is 00, that her size 4 wedding dress is two big. I think that would make me the happiest person in the world for that one day.
4. I want Vintage clothes, I want to be able to dress like I am in the 20's, 30's 40's even 50's every day. I have always loved to play pretend and this would be a good way for me to continue.
5. I want to be Jasmin, or Belle for a day. I don't care where, I would prefer it to be sanctioned by Disney in Disney World or Land, But I am okay with dressing up like them just for me!
6. I want to own a Honda Civic, in black, and customized the way I want. I know its not the most expensive car, but so far all of my cars have been neighbors cars, or hand me downs from my mom.
7. I want to build and live in my dream house. I read to many old world romance novels, I know this but I want at least a three story manor house, I want a nursery, a library, a media room, game room, a five star kitchen, and a maid's apartment, and I am going to go a head and piggy back this one with the fact I want a maid. A live in maid. I think that that would be wonderful, but again wishful thinking, I don't even think they have that anymore.
8. I want to travel, I have always wanted to go to so many places, I almost want to take a year and just spend at least a month in all the places I've ever talked about. Italy where my Nana and Papa were from, Spain, England, Scotland, Ireland, Greece, Japan, Hawaii, and India. and while I am in a few of these places I wouldn't mind adopting a child from any of these countries. I have also always wanted to adopt foreign, I know that we have a lot of children who need adopting in America but there too would be nice.
9. I want to make a CD in an honest to god recording studio, I have always wanted to do this, We used to pass an old run down one on our way to my dad's work when we would go eat lunch with him, and I always begged my mom, she would say someday, or maybe for Christmas, or your birthday. It never happened though. I would record some rat pack songs, some country, some rock, a little hip hop and some 80s rock and pop. Then I would give them as gifts to people!
10. I want to be happy with myself. I have a lot of self worth issues, and I am not saying this for pity or anything. I have always had a lot of self esteem issues and body image issues, I would like to just be happy with me the way I am.
I remember when I went to prom, I didn't have a date for the three I got to. I went to prom my sophomore, junior, and senior years. Sophomore year I went with one of my best friends, Male of course, and found out after I got there I was basically there to make the girl he wanted to go with jealous. Junior year I went with a group of friends, fought with my mom, and ripped my absolutely amazing dress because of a purse that I had been given. Beaded purses and finely woven material don't mix! Senior year I wasn't talking to the people I went to prom with Junior year so I ended up going as A's chaperon basically. It sucked. I wanted Kensei to go with me, even got the permission form filled out, (He had graduated by junior year and we had to get permission forms for anyone not attending our school) The form was filled out, he was approved, but he couldn't make it. I was pissed.
But anyways watching my brother go out he made me smile and well I thought it was cute.